Colors of LCMA: Coloring Our World One Member Artist at a Time
Lake County Museum Of Art Member Juried Exhibit
December 4 – January 26, 2021
Lake County Museum of Art invites its members to participate in their annual juried exhibit for members only. This year’s theme is “Colors of LCMA: Coloring Our World One Member Artist at a Time”. The exhibit will run from December 4 through January 26, 2021. Opening reception will be December 4 from 6-8 pm. Cash awards will be presented to First Place 2-dimensional, First Place 3-dimensional and People’s Choice. The Gallery will deduct a 30% commission on all sold works. Please set your prices accordingly.
• All entries must be in digital format and received by November 6, 2020.
• All entrants must be 18 years or older and a member of LCMA. To join please visit: lakeartmuseum.com/memberships
• All works entered must be your original concept and design. Work needs to have been created within the last three years. No prints or works done in a class or a workshop.
• Maximum size for two dimensional work is 30X30.
• Photography must be of fine art quality.
• All mediums considered with the exception of jewelry and wearable art.
• All entries must be in jpeg format, no larger than 3MB or smaller than 1 MB.
• PLEASE LABEL each jpeg you submit in this format:
-- Last name, first name, Title, medium, size, price.
• Each artist may submit up to three (3) pieces. Each submission is $5.00.
• You will be notified by November 11, 2020 as to what submission(s) have been accepted. Once your piece(s) have been accepted, please follow the framing instructions below.
• Drop-off for accepted submissions will be Nov 23-24, 2020.
• Maximum size for two dimensional work is 30 X 30.
• All two dimensional work must be wired for hanging. Unframed gallery wrapped canvas is acceptable but must have wire hanging hardware. No sawtooths please.
• Please label each piece on the back with: Name, Title, Medium, Size, Price, your email address and phone.
• Contact Ileanne Buigas, Museum Coordinator at 352-483-2900